Tuesday 31 January 2012

Faith.. Hope.. Love..


God is the reason why even in pain, I smile; in confusion, I understand; in betrayal, I trust; and in fear, I continue to fight.

Life isn't easy, but when you believe in God, everything will be just okay in the end.

God will always stay with you. Even in the darkest of time. Even when you have a million things to fear about.



If Jesus wasn't there for me during dark times, i would have been long lost.

I won't even be here typing this. He changed me so MUCH.

Think back and wonder how hard was it to smile, laugh and talk.

Now i can't live without a smile, laughter or even talking to others.

Haha i can't even lie properly, i can't even do my trademark no smile face expression without

laughing halfway through. Oh God, live would have be so dull without You. What can i do without You?

You take me back again
You’ve shown me life
You’ve opened my eyes
So I give You my praise
Yeah I give You my all
You’ve shown me life
You’ve opened my eyes
To the truth that there’s no greater love

No comments: