Monday 7 May 2012

First time experiences but if given the chance are you willing to do it?

Well i wanna thank God for what he has done in my life so far. All the things i thought i will never get a chance or have the courage to do it. He opened the doors for me. Coming back to WRPF was one decision i will never regret in life. It's all according to God's planning and his timing. My life escalated forward ever since i first step foot back in WRPF. Here's what happened.

1. First time sharing testimonial in YAY in front of everyone. (Here's a secret, i never once dare to share anything even in cell group level!) So its a pretty big step for me.

2. Sharing on how God change my life in YAY's transformer event. (A much bigger scale compared to sharing in normal YAY session.)

3. I must say this! FIRST TIME EVER Dancing! In front of a crowd somemore!! For YAY's 1st Anniversary. (Seriously God gave me the courage to do that otherwise i wouldn't have done it on my own. Never would i have thought i would do it!)

4. Last one for now! First time SINGING in front of people.Thank God & Ethel for giving me the chance. :) I can't sing plus i don't dare to sing in front of others as i fear i will sound awful. (Only time i ever sing is at home alone, singing and worshiping God.)



All of the above that i have mentioned, all of them are stuff that i would never think of doing and will try

every way to avoid it but question is are you willing to do it if your given the chance? With God all things are possible.

It's like a stepping stone for me, the higher i go the harder it is.

But whatever that i am going through, if God puts me in it, i'm sure he will lead/direct a way out

for me no matter how hard the situation is so i really Thank God. :) All this memories i will keep it in my

heart. As for now, i am going through a tougher phrase of life and that is ARMY!!! I have no idea on what

to expect but i believe your always there for me. With the weekends to look forward to spending time with

the most awesome/wonderful/fantastic/amazing/explosive/lovely group of people.(Choose one or all of them haha)

I pray i won't get to miss out on anything again, Lord. I just wanna be there. :s

Thank you for everything. :)

There is none like you, Lord. <3

No comments: